I am originally from Jackson Tennessee. I moved from West Tennessee to Middle Tennessee to attend Middle Tennessee State University where I graduated in 2005.
I began my legal career in the Rutherford County Chancery Court as a Deputy Clerk. I later served as law clerk to the Honorable J. Mark Rogers, Circuit Judge for the 16th Judicial District.
After leaving the Judge’s office I worked in office of Bragg, Mansfield, and Stegall where I assisted with civil, criminal, and real property cases, while attending Nashville School of Law.
My current practice at Bennett, Michael & Bray is devoted to Divorce, Family Law, and Criminal Defense cases. I practice regularly in the Chancery, Circuit, Juvenile and Child Support Courts of Rutherford and surrounding Middle Tennessee counties.
- Nashville School of Law – Juris Doctor – 2009
- Middle Tennessee State University – – Bachelor of Science in Political Science – 2005
- Jackson State Community College – Associates in Applied Science (Magna Cum Laude) – 2002
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers
- 2015 Client’s Choice Award – AVVO
- The Rutherford/Cannon County Bar Association
- The Tennessee Bar Association
- The American Society of Legal Advocates
- Tennessee Association of Property Tax Professionals